Tuesday 20 May 2014

Greece On My Mind

When I'm in love I can be crazy. And I'm really crazy about Greeka!

Slopelos Island
I really wanted to be here. Just wander.... getting lost in her beauty. One day, Inshaallah if Allah will, I will leaves behind my footprint here with some memories.
All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them
Read more at http://www.lifed.com/top-100-inspirational-quotes-to-live-by#vzIifQQC3xisfU9I.99

Syros Island
The place I love is a million miles away, It's too far for the eye to see but in my mind eyes I can visualize it clearly as picture!

Plaka... Athens by night
Always in the back of my mind.

Coffee in Monemvasia
 I don't mind living alone here. For all its beauty my days wont be empty nor lonely.

Greek style ! Aegean Islands
As the song says, who can be lonely when everywhere I look, I can see you there!

Kalimera !!! Breakfast in Santorini??

How hard it is to escape from places. However carefully one goes they hold you — you leave little bits of yourself fluttering on the fences — like rags and shreds of your very life.

The best time in Santorini Island
 I felt like I had been looking for this place ... my whole life.

Colors & life in Santorini Island

Wild and distant places speak to many who find in them opportunities to engage in the spiritual practices of wonder and gratitude.

Kleftiko Beach ~ Milos Island
When the uniqueness of a place sings to us like a melody, then we will know, at last, what it means to be at home.

The most beautiful balcony in Santorini
I wanted to come here when my heart is lonely.

Amazing mykonos !!!
There are no shortcut to any place worth going.

Summer in Greece

Maybe you had to leave in order to miss a place; maybe you had to travel to figure out how beloved your starting point was.

Elounda ~ Crete
Hydra Island
Cape Sounio
Magical dinner in Santorini

Night from stunning Kastelorizo!

Are You Ready for a ...Ride chania Crete.
Enjoying greek food under a floral roof !
Taverna in Karpathos Ιsland
Leros island
Breakfast with view Santorini 



Love makes you see a place differently, just as you hold differently an object that belongs to someone you love. If you know one landscape well, you will look at all other landscapes differently. And if you learn to love one place, sometimes you can also learn to love another.

All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them
Read more at http://www.lifed.com/top-100-inspirational-quotes-to-live-by#vzIifQQC3xisfU9I.99
All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them
Read more at http://www.lifed.com/top-100-inspirational-quotes-to-live-by#vzIifQQC3xisfU9I.99
Colorful houses in Parga !! ...photo by Hans Vingerhoed
Syros ~ GREECE
When the image is new, the world is new.

Milos Island
The truth is, until you know any different, the island is enough. Actually, I know different. And it's still enough.

Rethymno Crete
Riding a Donkey in Santorini, GREECE
foto by Monika Mukherjee
When you get lost in a really strange place, nothing is more comforting than found your friend whom you trust and can show the way.

Ikaria Island
Some folks call me a runaway. A failure in the race. But I knows where my ticket takes me. I will find my place in the sun.

The best view to start a great weekend !!
Santorini Island
It is a pity indeed to travel and not get this essential sense of landscape values. You do not need a sixth sense for it. It is there if you just close your eyes and breathe softly through your nose; you will hear the whispered message, for all landscapes ask the same question in the same whisper. 'I am watching you -- are you watching yourself in me?' Most travelers hurry too much...the great thing is to try and travel with the eyes of the spirit wide open, and not to much factual information. To tune in, without reverence, idly -- but with real inward attention. It is to be had for the feeling...you can extract the essence of a place once you know how. If you just get as still as a needle, you'll be there.

Exhale... 

Plaka ~ Athens
Ermoupolis Syros
The best time in Mykonos
 I travel, always arriving in the same place. Do you understand me?

Walking in the streets of Corfu
Welcome to Paradise
Perhaps I was just looking for love in the wrong places. In all the safe places. What if love was not safe at all?

"So, you see, my heart is held forever by this place," I said. "I cannot leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment